Sunday, April 14, 2013

Silent No More....


Afternoon to each of you.....

I pray that each of you has had a beautiful day and have enjoyed time spent with your family in worship.

Today has been a day of revelations for me.   I have been wrestling with a strong feeling that God was calling me to no longer hide a very large part of my life that up til now, my family has been my main support system along with my faith and relationship with God.

I have Polycystic Kidney Disease and was diagnosed when I was 18.  For the most part, I live my life as any of you.  And I will continue to do so as long as I can.

The future ahead is only known to God.  Remember Jeremiah 29:11  English Standard Version (©2001)
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Although I may not always know God's will for my life or His plans for my future - I know without a doubt I can trust His heart.

I share this only to have you join me in prayer.  Prayer that I have wisdom in the paths God would have me walk.  Prayer that I am quick to be obedient.  Prayer that I always choose to keep my eyes on Him above any circumstances.

Please, let's not make this a big deal.  Just know that you are part of my life on purpose.  Just as God loves you on purpose.

katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment